Senior HUMINT Instructor/Trainer
The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior HUMINT Instructor/Trainer in Seoul, Korea.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
• Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of HUMINT.
• Be familiar with integrating multimedia course instructional methods and be prepared to facilitate training in large and small group settings. Leverage HUMINT enablers, such as MPs, the Behavioral Science Consultation Team (BSCT), and Judge Advocate General (JAG) SMEs in support of instruction, collective training development, and active learning environment facilitation.
• Conduct course delivery through a variety of instructional environments, including classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video‐teleconferences, virtual and computer‐based training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments.
• Provide HUMINT platform training ranging from tactical to strategic mission sets and develop this training using operational data on networks, workstations, and DCGS‐A furnished by the Government.
• Develop scripted HUMINT scenario environments to include Category II MSO collective environment creation and HUMINT sourced role‐playing, when applicable.
• Apply HUMINT policies, procedures, and applicable laws when developing curriculum and exercise scenarios.
• Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of HUMINT, to include individual feedback and evaluation.
• Develop and revise HUMINT TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
• Working knowledge of the HUMINT Enterprise Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
Currently posseses an active TS/SCI.
• Ability to realistically role‐play as both a source and a walk‐in.
• Minimum 15 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 35M.
• Minimum of 2 years of duty as a HUMINT instructor.
• Certified ASOC, SOC, AMSOC, SOT 2‐3, or FTC graduate.
• Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, N/A Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE).
• Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.