The CSS Group of Leidos has a career opening for a Technical Editor, located in Ft. Meade, MD
The Technical Editor will prepare and deliver program documentation. Edit and proofread monthly deliverables and reports
The Technical Editor primary responsibilities include:
• Attending planning/briefing meetings
• Gathering and analyzing the information
• Organizing information
• Writing, editing and presenting information
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Knowledge of technical writing and editing technique.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Adobe Professional, and Adobe Illustrator.
• Strong written and oral communications; ability to identify and use proper grammar.
• Proficient use of MS Office Suite
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES
AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
Associate’s degree (related field) and 2+ years of related experience.
A technical Bachelor’s degree may be used in lieu of two years’ experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.