Leidos currently has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Negotiator supporting the ”Total Aviation Support Services for the DEA Aviation Division”, Program, located at Alliance Field, FT. Worth, Texas. (This is a multi-year contract.)
The successful candidate will be required to provide cradle-to-grave contract administration support.
• The candidate will have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for various CP, FFP, T&M Government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
• Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws.
• Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of contracts.
• Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple work activities in a fast paced operational environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
• The candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers.
The successful candidate will have the following Education/skills/experience:
A BA/BS Degree or equivalent corporate or military background experience is required.
Five (5) plus years’ experience working full-time in an Administrative career field and have demonstrated formal contracting experience with FAR procedures and requirements.
Excellent communication and organizational skills; and have a strong working knowledge of (1) general accounting; (2) procurement and contracting; and (3) contract law.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain an Interim Secret level security clearance within 30 days of submittal, or currently possess an active DOJ or DOD Secret level Clearance.
This position is a full-time responsibility and must be located at the main on-site Alliance Facility.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
Experience managing Cost Plus and/or Time & Materials contracts, in one or more of these environments: FAA Aviation operations, Law Enforcement Aviation Operations, DOJ Aviation operations.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.