IT Support Technician II
Leidos Corporate IT is looking for an IT Support Technician II to perform on-site and remote desktop support in the Leidos corporate environment.
You will perform both local, hands-on support as well as remote support and will occasionally be responsible for hands-on support for other IT teams for installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of infrastructure equipment (servers, routers, switches, etc. at the assigned location(s). Additionally, you will support end users across smaller, remote Leidos locations, home users and users at Leidos customer locations and will coordinate remote repair and/or depot support as required.
- Support and maintain computers in both Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop environment
- Configuration and support of printers in a Windows network environment
- Support and troubleshooting of common desktop applications to include, but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, McAfee hard drive encryption, Antivirus and Host Intrusion Prevention, eID and Smart Card middleware and hardware, Endpoint backup software, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Lync/Lync EV
- Perform remote desktop support utilizing remote assist applications (Lync, Bomgar, etc.)
- Document & follow processes, procedures, knowledge articles related to support environment
- Perform server & network equipment installation (rack & stack) and basic troubleshooting and maintain site documentation
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in desktop support in a large corporate environment. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Experience in supporting Mac OS and iOS devices
- Microsoft Visio network documentation experience
- MCP/MCSA/MCSE, A+, Network+, Security+
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.