Consumer Integration Engineer
An Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program is seeking a client integration team member in support of a mission critical enterprise system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Apply program IdAM software capabilities to meet individual client needs.
- Translate how to solve clients’ authentication, authorization and user information objectives using our IdAM capabilities.
- Understand goals and objectives of individual clients as compared to the purpose and capabilities of different our IdAM solutions.
- Configure client solutions through test and production environments.
- Serve as the face of our program to the client.
- Understand logical event sequences necessary for successful authentication using different tools and standards such as Oracle IdAM suite, OAuth, SAML.
- Understand software components involved during authentication.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with client integrations.
- Organized problem-solver, detail oriented collaborator
- Technical background with an ability to synthesize large amounts of information efficiently
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical client staff
- Write emails clearly and concisely to customers
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to summarize and communicate relevant information during team scrum meetings
- Basic understanding of access control terminology and concepts.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (e.g. IP addresses, ports)
- Basic knowledge of the Agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and cloud computing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
Additional preferred skills/experience (not required):
- Linux, RHEL, Apache, Amazon Web Services (AWS), LDAP, PKI authentication, SSL
- Working knowledge of authentication via OAuth, SAML
- Working knowledge of API-based services (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Working knowledge of Oracle IdAM suite including OAM, OIF, OVD, OUD, OES, and OIM
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Experience working in a high availability environment with multiple operational instances
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires 2-4 years experience or prior relevant experience or less than 2 years with Masters degree.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.