Consulting Employee - Writing Instructor
The Global Services Group of Leidos is seeking a part-time Course Instructor/Evaluator to support a program in Northern Virginia. This position will require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance in order to be considered.
The Instructor’s primary responsibility will be to develop and conduct writing courses (finished products) meeting the tradecraft standards of an IC customer. The instructor will be required to assess participants’ products consistently against a provided corporate standard, giving extensive, constructive feedback on what worked well and what would have made the products better. The process for performing the task will be provided. Instructors/Evaluators may also undertake other projects related to assessing analytic quality, as determined by the COTR and key stakeholders, including analysis of scoring and quality trends to identify areas for improvements, as well as best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of related experience is required.
- Must have an extensive background in analytic tradecraft and experience writing, reviewing and/or evaluating Intelligence Community (IC) analytic products as either manager or senior analysts.
- Instructor/Evaluator experience should also include demonstrate exceptional writing skills and analytic rigor.
- Instructor/Evaluators should have demonstrated experience providing constructive feedback.
- Instructors/Evaluators should have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience working with the IC, at least some of which must have been as a line manager or analyst within the past 10 years
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.