DISA customer on the GSM-O program. This position is located in Chambersburg, PA.
Design and develop a new, user friendly SharePoint site that supports DISA s strategies and goals, and work with
stakeholders to migrate all required data.
• Maintain all aspects of the existing SharePoint site of record.
• Design and develop SharePoint site content that ensures high availability and reliability, and establishes the site as the
authoritative source of information for all DISA stakeholders
• Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint services, including security groups and permissions, workflows, and web parts.
•Active Secret Clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience (relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
lists, Libraries, workflows, and Security groups).
• Experience with the configuration and administration of SQL databases.
• Knowledge of SharePoint best practices.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.