Program Risk Analyst (contract / proposal support)
Leidos Veterans Health is seeking a Program Risk Analyst to identify risks during proposal, pre-contract award.
The Program Risk Analyst will support contract and proposal functions. This position will collaborate with Business Development and Senior Leadership to evaluate and rate the risk of a proposal across multiple dimensions, including execution, contractual, pricing and staffing. This position requires a working knowledge of Government Contracting, the Project/Program Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast-paced environment.
- Support the Program Management team through pre-contract planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk
- Risk Areas: Contract Terms, Technology, Solution, Supplier, Pricing, Staffing and Execution among others
- Acting as liaison between information technology, information security, business lines, and the corporate internal audit team to identify pre-award/proposal program risks, assess impact and probability and develop mitigation strategies to reduce pre and post-submission impact.
- Working directly with senior leaders to ensure the consistent and mature delivery of Governance, Compliance and Planning services
- Ensuring that Governance, Compliance & Planning project plans are executed accordingly and resourced appropriately post award, ensuring a smooth hand-off to the program Program Management and project team.
- Support multiple Program Managers in their implementation of an overarching Risk Management Program. The individual shall provide risk management support by providing technical input to the PM of potential risks and tracking and reporting the status and mitigation of risks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar is required. Professional risk management certification is highly desired.
· PMI-RMP or equivalent
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.