The Civil Solutions Group is currently seeking a Project manager to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore. This position requires a PMP.
- Provide IT project management expertise/support on the LM VDC Task orders for the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). - Serve as a Project Manager/Engineer for multiple complex projects and work orders. - Responsible for the overall management, planning, integration and engineering of specific work orders or projects / proposals and insuring that the technical solutions are implemented on schedule and within the allocated budget.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares/presents status reports weekly.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Must be able to collaborate with multiple customer and internal stakeholders (customer project leads, program management, various engineering functions, Security, QA, proposal intake team, etc.).
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with the team and the customer.
- Ensures the development of documentation and processes to support the project solution
PMP Certification (must also keep current) - ITILv3 certified - Prior Information Technology professional experience - Prior Project Management Experience; managing mid-size to large projects. - Highly proficient with SharePoint/Project server, MS - Project Management experience in the implementation of projects across various platforms such as Unix, Sun Solaris, zLinux, Windows, Mainframes, and WebSphere. - A familiarity and understanding of various functional areas would be helpful (Voice/Data Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an expert, authority in discipline
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.