TRDM is the USTRANSCOM enterprise reference data repository. TRDM facilitates interoperability through the centralized management and distribution of reference data tables derived from hundreds of authoritative sources.
The IGC Program provides supply chain, distribution, and logistics information fusion through common integrated data and services to enable development of cohesive solutions for users across Department of Defense (DOD). IGC provides a single point of access to data within the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and USTRANSCOM, and between DLA/USTRANSCOM and external systems, ensuring consistent access to common, authoritative logistics data, business rules, and reliable information.
Administers the Configuration Management (CM) activities and processes for establishing and managing changes and consistency in the performance of complex systems.
Supports configuration management planning. Develops procedures for and implements changes to configuration management plan.
Reviews released change data and documentation activities, and coordinates and implements system documentation, ensuring adherence to CM requirements, procedures, and policies.
Provides visibility and control of performance, functional, and physical attributes over the life cycle of a system, process, or project.
Responsible for configuration change control. Schedules and facilitates the monthly Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings in accordance with Configuration Management guidelines.
Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, software, and related documentation.
Supports the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and software and reports changes and current configuration.
Supports the software quality assurance process audits.
Describes provisions and facilities orderly configuration identification, change identification and control, status reporting, and responsible for configuration status accounting and configuration audits.
Ensures that changes take place in an identifiable and controlled process and does not adversely affect the properties of the other systems or interfaces.
Establishes and maintains the integrity of the products of a project throughout the project life cycle.
Identifies configuration items of products developed and delivered to the customer, systematically controlling changes to the configuration, and maintaining configuration traceability.
Utilizes Configuration Management Tool (ex. Subversion, ClearCase, etc.).
Assists program in meeting program in meeting USTRANSCOM technical and security requirements.
Provides technical writing expertise and support.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- United States Citizen
- Secret Clearance (Active)
- Security+ CE Certification
- Experience using Configuration Management Tools (ex. Subversion, Clearcase, etc.)
Knowledgeable and/or Experience with the following:
- TRANSCOM Reference Data Management (TRDM)
- Integrated Data Environment (IDE) and Global Transportation Network (GTN) Convergence (IGC) USTRANSCOM
- Configuration Management Experience on USTRANSCOM/DOD Programs
- Configuration Data Management (CDM) Training (ex. NDI CDM)
- Knowledge of Formal Change Control Processes
- Change Control Experience/Involvement
- Good understanding of how the configuration management function integrates with other functions in accomplishing the objectives of the program and functional organizations.
Qualified candidates should have familiarity of the following CM principles:
- Electronics Industries Association (EIA) 649-A, National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)/EIA 12207.0, Standard for Information
- Technology – Software Life Cycle Processes
- International Standards Organization (ISO)/ International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 12207 Information Technology-Software Lifecycle Processes
- IEEE 1042, Software Configuration Management and ISO/IEC 15288, Systems Engineering –Systems Life Cycle Processes
- ISO/IEC Technical Report 15846, Software Engineering-Software Life Cycle Process-Configuration Management for Software
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.