Data Entry Specialist
The Civil Solutions Group is currently seeking a Data Entry Specialist to support a large healthcare contract in Atlanta. This position is contingent upon contract award.
· Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
· check source documents for accuracy and call forms submitter or source document originator to obtain further information for incomplete documents
· verify data and correct data where necessary
· combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
· enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms in a timely manner.
· check completed work for accuracy
· store completed documents in designated locations
· respond to requests for information and access relevant files
· comply with data integrity and security policies
· Identifies missing information and if necessary contacts others to secure and verify needed information
· Handles data entry change requests
· Compares data entered with source documents
· Meet all Service level and quality assurance metrics
Associate degree or high school degree with minimum of 3 years work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· High level of attention to detail, superior organization, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound and accurate judgment in making timely decisions.
· High Customer Focus
· Strong hands-on technical skills and experience using databases and application systems is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively and productively in a team-oriented environment while maintaining a strong sense of integrity and confidentiality.
Ability to obtain a Public Trust 5 clearance
Previous CDC and/or CDC Division of Select Agents and Toxins experience a plus.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.