Project Management Analyst Intern
• Rising junior or senior pursuing undergraduate degree in project management, management information systems, or software engineering program.
- Requires current enrollment in an accredited college or university.
• Prior exposure to software development practices, preferable agile practices.
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
• Organized, with good communication skills (written and oral).
• Skilled in use of MS Office Products (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience with MS Project.
• Experience with MS SharePoint.
• Training or exposure to Project Management disciplines (e.g., planning/scheduling, control, risk management, stakeholder management).
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.