Description:Leidos is seeking a Digital Forensics Specialist to assist with collecting data from internal network locations and coordinating the legal hold process for a federal customer. Typical tasks will include collecting data using EnCase eDiscovery and other computer forensic tools on a variety of systems including MS Exchange, Enterprise Vault, network shares, etc. to support investigations and litigations, running queries and searches for ESI across enterprise systems to support internal litigation hold matters, and meeting with attorneys to determine collection requirements and interviews custodians to determine sources of potential data.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- At least 9 years of relevant experience in a technical, law enforcement, or legal field is required.
- Hands-on experience with EnCase (EnCase eDiscovery preferred) to search across enterprise systems and perform subsequent data collections is required.
- Strong knowledge of automated litigation hold and preservation/collection principles and methods is required.
- An ability to work with attorneys and interview potential custodians regarding their potential sources of electronic data is required.
- US citizenship is required.
- An ability to pass a federal security background check is required.
- Experience working with attorneys or investigators is strongly preferred.
- Applicable professional certifications (e.g., EnCE, CCFE) are preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.