The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Hardware Installer to support the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. This position is located in St Louis, MO.
• Conducts hardware infrastructure site surveys, planning, and design.
• Makes recommendations on hardware, cabling, and equipment requirements.
• Provides installation management to include creating list of materials, bills of materials, estimating installation project timelines, determining installation team requirements, successfully executing installation projects, and documenting project status.
• Plans, builds, and installs cable patch panels and cable infrastructures.
• Installs and terminates all types of standard IT cable and fiber.
• Provides equipment rack installation and equipment installations within a variety of locations that includes, but is not limited to, data centers, equipment rooms, communications closets, operations centers, and user work spaces.
Bachelor's degree and 2 years prior relevant experience
Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance is required
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.