ETL Developer/Development DBA
The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking an ETL Developer/Development DBA in Bethesda, MD.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
· Attend daily Scrum standups
· Design, Create or update ETL packages and scripts
· Ensure that ETL scripts run as scheduled and fix problems that may occur
· Work with application developers to troubleshoot and fix data related issues
REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS: Bachelor's degree in a related technical field and 7+ years related technical experience (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) or a Master's Degree in a related technical field and 5+ years of related experience.
• Must have experience developing database applications in using SQL Server 2014 or later with SQL/T-SQL, SSIS
• Must be familiar with ETL processing
• Must have experience developing and maintaining system design documentation
• Must be an effective verbal and written communicator, able to work with both technical and business users
• Proven ability to do critical analysis to determine root cause in a complex environment while weighing the pressure of availability for a mission critical system
• Must have a commitment to delivering high-quality software and data
• Must demonstrate a sense of urgency, and the ability to work independently and proactively in achieving team and individual objectives
• Must be able to understand the business uses of data and develop designs and specifications to meet those requirements
• Must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Must have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset
• Must have strong writing skills
• Prior experience working on Federal grants management systems
• CMMI level 3 or better process experience
• Production support experience
• Experience working with the following technologies and platforms is a plus: Java, Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Experience with BIML (Business Intelligence Markup Language)
• Experience with SalesForce
US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder Status) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance is required.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.