Endpoint Discovery Analyst (Mid)
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Mid-level Endpoint Discovery Analyst for our customer site on Fort Meade, Maryland. Successful candidate will have a background in network analysis, network and host systems. Additionally, this individual will need to be well-versed in both Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in at least eight (8) of the following areas: current client analytic tools and databases, producing technical reports, social network analysis, geospatial metadata analysis, target research, metadata analysis, target templating, telephony, SIGINT collection systems, researching network topologies, architectures and protocols, network operations, network mapping, network protocols, and network exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis using various open-source and proprietary tools and databases to identify essential elements of information related to personal communications and network architectures
- Apply knowledge of network protocols, Domain Name Service, physical/logical network layers, and IP addressing to identify new development opportunities
- Analyze and interpret metadata to determine logical connections between seemingly unrelated communications
- Work directly with customers and team members to complete projects
- Present analysis and products to customers
- Frequently interact with outside customers and functional peer groups
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Solid knowledge/experience both Windows and Linux/Unix Operating System Environments
- Well-versed in network analysis and network and host systems
- Experience with SIGDEV tools
- Experience with customer tools and databases related to Digital Network Intelligence
- Ability to write scripts using any of the following languages: PYTHON, PIG, PERL or Java
- Net+, Security+, CCNA, ICND1/ICND2 certification or similar industry experience
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.