The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Mid-level DNI Analyst for our customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland. Successful candidate will have a background in Digital Network Intelligence with an emphasis on developing analytics. Additionally, this individual will need to be well-versed in both Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in at least eight (8) of the following areas: current client analytic tools and databases, producing technical reports, social network analysis, geospatial metadata analysis, target research, metadata analysis, target templating, telephony, SIGINT collection
systems, researching network topologies, architectures and protocols, network operations, network mapping, network protocols, and network exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
- Providing DNI analysis support to a variety of teams and departments
- Develop analytics
- Analyze and interpret metadata to determine logical connections between seemingly unrelated communications
- Work directly with customers and team members to complete projects
- Present analysis and products to customers
- Frequently interact with outside customers and functional peer groups
- Minimum 8 years of experience providing DNI analysis and support required
- BA/BS Degree highly desired
- Experience with customer tools and databases related to Digital Network Intelligence
- Solid knowledge/experience both Windows and Linux/Unix Operating System Environments
- Possess ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.