Leidos has a current opening for a PHP Database Developer at our customer site in Springfield, VA.
The successful candidate will provide web development and technical support to our Customer through the maintenance of web application interfaces and back-end systems.
- Design, develop, and maintain the user interface and back-end systems for a geospatial database application
- Design, develop, and maintain geospatial databases and application interfaces on multiple classified networks
- Manage and maintain an existing instance of the system while developing new system enhancements
- Perform routine system maintenance, coordinate with appropriate enterprise network teams, and minimize system down time during peak usage hours
- Interpret leadership guidance and functional requirements into strong design and implementation plans
- Apply industry best practices and database/web design standards
- Provide technical support to end users of the system
- Create documentation of activities, processes, and procedures
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS Degree with minimum of 8 years’ experience in database design and development, web development, interface design, or software design
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing Oracle database solutions
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of users to provide technical support
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of Customer's policies and processes
- Experience with PKI, FTP, SFTP, SMTP, DHCP, and LDAP
- Experience working in both Windows and Unix environments
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.