Change/Business Systems Analyst
The Civil Health Solutions Division currently has an opening for a Change and Configuration / Business Process Analyst to support a healthcare IT contract in Baltimore.
Provides operational change and configuration management experience and expertise to The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) hosting programs. This position will also provide business process and analysis support to the programs. Leads, coordinates, and tracks all change/configuration activities in existing operations and new implementations as part of the programs while evaluating impacts and risks to the customer and business mission. This person will be responsible for all CM across multiple data centers and programs. CM includes validation and verification of tickets for work to be performed as well as auditing usage of ITSM toolsets, processes, and procedures. The nature of the work requires the individual to perform much of their role autonomously, making decisions regarding which issues to escalate to management, while working in a matrixed environment. The successful candidate will be expected to analyze and breakdown difficult problems and determine appropriate solutions that will be accepted by the client and program stakeholders.
- Represent the program at internal and external reviews
- Lead operational reviews to meet target objectives
- Analyze and predict problems using trending and ticket analysis before they occur and push forward with solutions and risk mitigations to avoid issues
- Provide monitoring and alert recommendations and solutions to more efficiently and accurately meet stakeholder needs
- Facilitate functionally diverse workgroups to develop common elements such as systems needs, features, requirements, common configurations and test specifications
- Facilitate workgroups to promote and champion the use of information system components
- Participate as a collaborative project team member in developing and implementing information system components
- Develop, deliver and gain endorsement for key project deliverables such as needs assessments, decision items, and various briefings
- Articulate results to a diverse audience to gain concurrence and acceptance
- Apply principles of effective communications and change management using standard methodologies
- Experience with CMS processes, procedures and policies
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Information Technology experience
- Experience in cross-functional teams or projects and advising senior level management and key stakeholders in a US government environment.
- Implementation, and performance of IT operations on a medium to large government IT Infrastructure program
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
- Demonstrated experience with managing performance metric SLAs.
- Change management and communications
- Business process engineering
- Operational assessment
- Strong workgroup facilitation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with project stakeholders and workgroup members
- Strong process aptitude. Must be reliable and have a proven ability to follow established processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated customer service skills and customer service attitude
- Team player. Must be able to work within a matrix management structure and interact effectively with customers, developers, end users and other service providers to expedite support activities.
- Self-starter. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and varying skill levels
- Ability to work as a group leader, establishing objectives and agendas
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, budget and stress pressures
- Working knowledge of project management practices and processes
- Promotes collaboration
- Ability to contribute positively to the overall success of an initiative
- Willing to work extended hours as required
BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Experience with CMS processes, procedures and policies
-Excellent Communications Skills
-Information Technology experience, with experience in cross-functional teams or projects and advising senior level management and key stakeholders in a US government environment.
\implementation, and performance of IT operations on a medium to large government IT Infrastructure program.
-Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
-Demonstrated experience with managing performance metric SLAs
-change management and communications
-business process engineering
-Strong workgroup facilitation skills
-Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with project stakeholders and workgroup members
-Strong process aptitude. Must be reliable and have a proven ability to follow established processes and methodologies
-Demonstrated customer service skills and customer service attitude
-Team player. Must be able to work within a matrix management structure and interact effectively with customers, developers, end users and other service providers to expedite support activities.
-Self-starter. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
-Ability to work with diverse personalities and varying skill levels
-Ability to work as a group leader, establishing objectives and agendas
-Strong conflict resolution skills
-Ability to effectively manage time, budget and stress pressures
-Working knowledge of project management practices and processes
-Ability to contribute positively to the overall success of an initiative
-Willing to work extended hours as required
Extensive ServiceNow experience
PMP or CM certification
Experience supporting the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) or Department of Health and Human Services
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.