Lead Cyber Intel Planner
- Assist in identifying DODIN HQ Future planning shortfalls or process gaps.
- Maintain awareness of current and developing cyber threats, tactics, procedures, and vulnerabilities that have the potential to impact the DODIN
- Maintain awareness of USTRATCOM / USCYBERCOM / JFHQ-DODIN directives, orders, alerts, and messages and de-conflict with strategic plans
- Maintain awareness of DODIN Operations and DCO IDM missions
- Effectively communicate (written and oral) implementation plans to senior leaders
- Determine and implement means of measuring effectiveness of strategic and operational plans
- Analyze and seek opportunities that suggest current DODIN Ops or DCO-IDM actions being taken may require revision and that a different operational approach may be required to achieve the desired end state.
External referral Eligible
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience in COA development and analysis.
- In-Depth understanding of the Military Adaptive Planning Process.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Joint Operational Planning Process.
- Experience developing TASKORDs, EXORDS, WARNORDs, FRAGOs
- Experience in Joint Operations environment.
- Experience in Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting unit operations.
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistic support.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior military officials.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.