HR Data Processing Specialist – ADP/Costpoint & Quality Control
Leidos has a career opportunity for an HR Data Processing Specialist – ADP/Costpoint & Quality Control in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The HR Data Processing Specialist – ADP/Costpoint & Quality Control will support the Enterprise Business Operations Human Resource (HR) Services organization in the area of processing employee data changes in ADP payroll & Costpoint Accounting systems, in addition to reviewing/proofreading employee data transactions in Workday. The ADP/Costpoint Processing Specialist will provide advanced ADP/Costpoint processing guidance to other internal service teams in the HR Services organization. The Specialist will also be responsible for entering both basic and complex transactions at the employee level into the ADP/Costpoint systems, including retroactive data changes.
• Perform data entry/correction of any ADP or Costpoint data where, in error, it did not feed from Workday HCM into the appropriate system.
• Process data changes in Costpoint and ADP based on input from internal and external customers.
• Pull and analyze daily compare reports between the various systems and correcting any discrepancies/errors in Costpoint and/or ADP.
• Interact with internal and external customers to open and close customer requests; using some judgment according to approved procedures.
• Researches and resolves concerns with minimum supervision based on experience and judgment.
• Perform transaction “walk-throughs” in support of internal or external audit requests, in conjunction with EBO HR leadership.
• Communicate effectively to internal and external customers on ADP & Costpoint transaction procedures.
• Review for accuracy all data entry Workday transactions against source documents for accuracy to include typographical and numerical entered data.
• Confer with Workday processors to coordinate any corrections or edits to resolve discrepancies of data against source documentation.
• Monitor and review for accuracy resubmission of requested corrections in Workday and validate for accuracy
• Resolve missing data issues through manager, employee or HR POC to ensure data integrity.
• Participate in information sharing with other service center representatives; identifying trends and making recommendations for improvement.
• Position operates out of a shared services environment and, as such, requires a consistent on-site schedule and occasional after-hours support as needed or required
• Must demonstrate exceptional organizational and analytical skills, close attention to detail, and strong problem solving skills to determine root causes of technical problems with the ability to document effectively, escalate appropriately, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Must be able to clearly articulate technical procedures in written documents and provide clear verbal explanation of procedures and end-user documentation.
• Must be flexible to business needs, sometimes working overtime and occasional weekends to complete special projects.
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Extensive experience supporting internal customers in a specialized HR/Payroll capacity.
• Commitment to outstanding customer service, both internal and external.
• Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make connections with customers in writing.
• Ability to understand and complete complex retroactive processing.
• Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to comprehend reports generated by HRIS/Workday that require research to isolate a problem; reach out to any affected department(s); and make any and all corrections within ADP or Costpoint.
• A minimum of a High School diploma coupled with 5+ years of general business experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.