Systems Administration T4
Leidos has a career opening for a Systems Administrator in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Job Summary/Primary responsibilities:
- Perform implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment through desk.
- Design and implement Microsoft and third party applications/packages into the enterprise SCCM environment.
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems.
- Experience with DoD security specific requirements.
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) are the configuration standards for DOD IA and IA-enabled devices/systems.
- Experience in building MSIs using automated tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP).
- Oversee network operations of network enclaves to include unclassified and classified local area networks and external connections.
- Perform information security inspections, to include reviewing system and network vulnerability scans, and prepares reports that include findings and recommendations for correction of deficiencies.
-Bachelor's degree in a related technical field and eight to twelve years of experience with Systems administration.
-Minimum of 3 Years’ experience administering CISCO environments.
-Monitor the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and ensures that all Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts, bulletins, and advisories are acknowledged and patches are applied to all enclave networks/systems in a timely manner.
-All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and possess an active Secret Government security clearance.
MCTS or equivalent Microsoft certification encompassing SCCM
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.