Leidos is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to provide technical expertise in support of a mission critical Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IdAM) system. Successful candidate will provide systems engineering support to transition activities as well as testing support for the program.
· Provide support for transition activities, including creation of Transition Activity Plans (TAPs), briefing outage control boards, submitting authorized outages, coordinating with external stakeholders (i.e. ISP), and assisting with TAP execution.
· Test and verify development user stories as they complete in sprint cycles. Develop test procedures for new capabilities.
· Conduct regression testing of baseline in development and test environments. Understand and interpret system requirements to ensure procedures satisfy verification of the functionality. Perform integration testing for baseline releases.
· Execute test procedures in front of customer witnesses Perform O&S regression testing for minor releases.
· Conduct post maintenance window checkouts. Work closely with developers to resolve discrepancies found during testing.
· Create, and edit existing, standard operating procedures along with various other forms of technical documentation.
· Successful candidate will have good communication skills, good attitude, be a results-oriented team player, creative thinker, problem solver, and follow all Leidos ethical standards.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· Systems engineering methodologies
· Software and/or COTS testing.
· Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· General knowledge of IdAM concepts.
· Understanding of agile processes.
· Experience with Jira and Confluence.
· Experience with Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OID, OIF, and OVD).
· Experience with performance testing software.
· Experience with website testing.
· Good customer relation skills.
Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.