Sr. Cyber Security Specialist
The selected candidate will assist the customer in all aspects of cyber security and accreditation as directed for special projects. Customer and colleague interaction on a daily basis is a must. Focus will be on security, integration of disparate data, coordination by geographically separated organizations and sustainability (standardization/documentation). Candidate must be able to interface directly with the primary customers; interpret desired intent into site requirements (document them as such); understand/help implement the Air Force's rules and limitations on approved internet use and software. Candidate will create complex workflows and implement technical solutions
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferably Computer Systems Management (additional work experiences can be substituted for a degree).
- TS/SCI security clearance is required on day 1.
- Proven ability in the utility of pertinent software applications, and the ability to communicate moderately complex technical information effectively in both oral and written form.
- Work independently, make timely assessments and implement corrective security measures on both unclassified and classified government systems.
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations leveraging an ability to distinguish between different types of issues while selecting the appropriate solution.
- Experienced Cybersecurity professional with knowledge of DOD environments
- Experience with developing and reviewing functional or technical design documents and business process maps
- Ability to perform technical risk assessments and assist with accreditation
- Experience in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures; Cloud virtualization (AWS & MS Azure) IAM tools and its storage optimization; disaster recovery, and the use of various computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- CompTia A+, Network +, Security +
- Master’s Degree in IT Field
**External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.