Business Development Analyst
Leidos is seeking a Business Development Analyst to support civil health operations within Leidos Health Group. This position will provide business operations support for the newly formed Civil Health Business Development organization.
- Responsible for the health of the civil health pipeline in WinIT and for the data accuracy on priority opportunities that includes understanding global market trends and measuring those results against current pipeline targets/timing.
- Work regularly with BD leads and staff supporting the operations to develop strong understanding of opportunities in the pipeline and ensuring that data is realistic, valid and attainable.
- Be a resource for the BD team to assist in CRM maintenance and supporting data calls so that the business developers can spend more time customer-facing and less time on internal requirements
- Supports development of Operation’s corporate BD Reporting including weekly and period close metrics
- Supports preparation efforts for the Annual Operation Plan (AOP) that includes analysis on business development metrics, outreach to key leadership and ultimately decisions on business area trending.
- Supports preparation efforts for Quarterly Forecast efforts that include analysis on business development metrics, outreach to key leadership and ultimately decisions on business area trending.
- Supports Conference Planning that includes collaboration with critical decision makers, engaging industry contacts and developing executive level packages for execution.
- Manage operations’ metrics in corporate systems, ensuring data accuracy
- Support month end activities involving departmental reporting and executive presentations
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education and 3+ years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Success in this role requires someone with business experience and a desire to learn!
Familiarity with business development rhythms and metrics. Desire to grow into business development/capture professional.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.