Director of Cybersecurity Intelligence Response Center
Leidos' Corporate Information Security, Cybersecurity Operations, has an immediate opening for a Director of the Cybersecurity Intelligence Response Center (CSIRC) based in Gaithersburg - MD. The CSIRC functions include monitoring, detection, mitigation, incident response, threat detection, forensics, and SOC/SIC management for the global Leidos network. This role will serve as the technical director responsible for leading and driving the strategy to protect the global Leidos network ensuring proprietary, confidential, and sensitive data and systems are protected. This role will have responsibility for identifying, evaluating, reporting, and mitigating information security incidents and risks in a manner that meets all corporate policy compliance and regulatory requirements and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the enterprise.
- Lead and provide strategic cyber security vision for the Cybersecurity Intelligence Response Center Team responsible for 24/7/365 protection of the Leidos global network
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats, advising relevant stakeholders, and supporting the coordination with external agencies, such as law enforcement and other advisory bodies, to ensure that the organization maintains a strong security posture.
- Develop the metrics to provide status of the information security program to Cybersecurity Operations leadership, enterprise risk teams, senior business leaders, and the board of directors as part of a strategic enterprise risk management program.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 12 years of experience relevant to Information Technology and Cybersecurity.
- US Citizenship with an active TS clearance w/ SCI eligibility is required.
- Must have demonstrated track record of competency with experience including cybersecurity, information security technologies, risk management, and IT.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate information security and risk-related concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences is essential.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Must have experience leading SIC/SOC teams.
- Information security experience as a DoD and/or Intelligence Community employee or contractor.
- Experience with Hybrid Cloud-based information protection.
- Demonstrated use of analysis, design, development, and implementation of technical solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of common information security management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST and an understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.