The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Consulting Employee (CE) position to support our biometrics portfolio within the C4ISR Division.
Successful candidate will assist with the development and preparation of materials for the DoD ABIS 1.3 Critical Design Review, provide recommendations and guidance on the larger biometrics portfolio, support proposal development and business capture opportunities, and other ad hoc services as requested outside of the biometrics field in candidate’s area of expertise. Hours will be based upon workload and current op tempo and agreed upon between candidate and Program Manager (PM). Work Location will be a combination of the candidate’s home office and Leidos office located in Chantilly, VA.
1. Support the team’s independent review of current technologies and analysis of alternatives.
2. Provide guidance and support via “outside the box” ideas to support the review of cloud migration.
3. Perform an analysis of the cloud options and provide recommendations on best approach for implementing within the design framework and utilize lessons learned for best results.
4. Provide ad hoc research and analysis for the DoD ABIS program support.
5. Consult on various biometric technologies and capabilities currently being employed for utilization into current programs including BAT-A and DoD ABIS.
6. Assist with the capture and development of new business in the biometrics portfolio, reviewing and identifying potential capabilities and offerings that can be included in proposal development, and identifying potential teammates that Leidos may want to include for future biometric bids.
•Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
•Background in Strategic IT Planning, Program Management, and Cloud Computing desired.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.