Computer Support Analyst
Leidos, Security and Engineering Programs (SEP) is seeking a Computer Support Analyst for the Center for Information Systems Security (CISS) program. This position requires: ability to work flexible hours in support of the NOC.
Work Schedule is as follows:
Monday: 2pm to 10pm
Tuesday: 2pm to 10pm
Friday: 10pm to 10am
Saturday: 10pm to 10am
Security Clearance: Ability to obtain Top Secret, however Secret clearance required at start date.
1) Performing technical analysis of program IT resources and providing recommendations for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of IT systems.
2) Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for critical IT processes and equipment. Periodically reviews and tests SOP’s to ensure they remain relative.
3) Develop technical solutions and resolves complex Tier 2 and 3 user, computer, server, network, end point detection, and application issues. Records, manages, and updates these solutions in a knowledge database and ticketing system.
4) Network monitoring and support of a 24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC) environment.
• Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years’ experience. A High School diploma with an additional 4 years’ relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
• Final Secret clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret.
• Experience with one or more of the following Windows Server administration tools: WSUS, Group Policy, Active Directory, RDP, etc.
• Windows Server 2008/R2 and/or 2012/R2 basic troubleshooting.
• GOTS/COTS application, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Dell Hardware installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Tier 2 Help Desk support.
• The candidate should be a proactive leader and team player with strong communication, management, analytical, and problem solving skills; proven ability to thrive in environments that constantly embrace new technology.
• Lifecycle management experience (PC Imaging & Disposition).
• Working knowledge of Network Monitoring tools such as Solarwinds & PRTG.
• Server RAID Array understanding.
• Experience with Hyper-V and/or VMWare virtualization.
• Infrastructure equipment troubleshooting such as: APC UPS’, Fiber and/or Ethernet installation/termination, and electronic testing and metering equipment.
• Ticket tracking system experience. (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNOW, SharePoint)
• Prior experience in a Network Operations Center environment.
• Cisco and/or Juniper Tier 1 troubleshooting experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.