IMS Project Scheduler
Leidos has an opening for a IMS Project Scheduler located in Lexington, MA. Join a team that is committed to bringing the best value to our warfighters through leading edge process and technology. Providing the proper alignment of scheduling is a key to an effective organization and this position is key to the support that need. Cross training is available as the team is able to learn across the spectrum of functionality in mission planning.
The Project Scheduling Analyst will serve as a member of the project management office working under the day-to-day supervision of an Integrated Product Team Lead, and focusing on various aspects related to enterprise program scheduling including, but not limited to, tracking, logging, categorizing, and maintaining schedules. This includes the developing, distributing, tracking, and collaboration for each part of the Integrated Master Schedules (Enterprise IMS and SEIC IMS) plus supporting data artifacts. This position requires frequent communication with all enterprise team members of the mission planning enterprise. You will work to influence team members regarding solutions, process and/or approaches. It also requires the ability to provide clear information to all stakeholders after working through multiple facets of programs that can be complex. Candidates must be able to develop scheduling solutions that require constant collaboration with enterprise team members.
(a) Providing support in implementing procedures for monitoring and reporting on product deliverables
(b) Providing support in tracking tasks and action items, use and maintenance of organization change files, and preparing and coordinating correspondence and documentation
(c) Regularly reviewing scheduling processes, considering evolving internal policy and external processes, and assisting in the implementation of approved changes
(d) Supporting the following scheduling specific activities:
(1) Maintaining policy and procedure documents
(2) Defining, defining, operating, and maintaining the Project’s day‐to‐day IMS process
(3) Monitoring configuration control and configuration status for conformance with the organizational standards
(4) Providing support to the Enterprise Platforms via the weekly platform meetings and reference artifacts
(5) Monitoring, tracking, and auditing the scheduling system
(6) Providing meeting support (to include scheduling, setup, capturing minutes, and facilitation) to organization as it pertains to internal and external meetings
(7) Identify dependencies and critical path within IMS
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must hold an active DoD secret clearance.
- BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional relevant training and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience creating/maintaining schedules for large project/programs and understand the issue with piecing together numerous schedules among a variety of stakeholders; proficiency with Integrated Master Schedules
- Experience with Microsoft Project; Office Suite and MS SharePoint
- Experience with complex systems/processes where many parts need to be assembled
- Experience working with external clients and being accommodating to find common solutions
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
- Preferable: Air Force and Mission Planning experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.