The System Administrator will manage and administer IT requirements for a development/test environment for a large (100+ FTE), established software development program for a government customer. An active Secret clearance is required in order to be considered for the position.
• Experience in effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
• Experience in performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
• Experience running diagnostics for hardware and software
• Experience providing support to users relating to email, LAN support, etc.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent experience in systems administration functions
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.