The Civil Health Operation is seeking a Drupal developer, contingent upon contract award, in support of a public site and migration of Drupal 8 site to Azure environment in Bethesda, MD.
Candidate will have exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
• Custom programming and web application development for existing Drupal site
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing Drupal site
• Support migration of a Drupal 8 site installed in onprem environment to an Azure environment
• Work as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
• Minimum 4+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience
• Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
• Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
• Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
• Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
• Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and Quality Assurance, Security, and Enterprise Architecture teams
• Ability to collaborate with team members as well as work independently
• US Citizen or Green Card Holder with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
• Use of Jira and Git
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience in Drupal 8 in Azure environment
• iOS and Android Application development
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.