This individual will support the Mega Center Security Office as a Facilities Specialist providing support for first line issues, moves, in and out-processing, and overall point of contact for building issues.
• Serve as Landlord/Tenant liaison to improve communication and assist with completion of various tenant requests and Property Management notifications
• Management of Leidos Facilities and Property Management Work Orders systems
• Purchasing support for MEGA Center operations and staff requests
• Leidos Purchasing card administration
• Shipping and receiving support for all MEGA Center staff
• Management of Leidos, Boston Properties/KONTERA vendors and subcontractors
• Management of all conference rooms including meeting coordination, providing room configuration support, calendar supervision and usage reporting
• Oversight of cleaning staff and providing cleaning quality inspections for Property Management
• Provide escort assistance for Property Management and vendors
• Management/stocking of all MEGA Center pantry supplies
• Management/stocking of MEGA Center copiers and providing usage reports to Property Management.
• Provide support to MEGA Center Security and IT with auxiliary staffing needs as needed
Basic Qualifications: High school education or equivalent and 8+ years of related experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.