PC-12 Flight Training Program Duty Officer/Administrator
The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a PC-12 Flight Training Program Duty Officer/Administrator in Kabul, Afghanistan.
The position is in support of the Afghan CLS NSRWA program, located in Afghanistan. This is a 60/60 rotation schedule position.
The Duty Officer/Administrator is the focal point of technical program management for the PC-12 program. Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Create and manage aircrew flight records for instructors and students in accordance with the CLS-A PC-12 Flight Operations Procedures (FOP) and CLS-A Ground Operations Procedures (GOP).
· Coordinate with CLS-A Chief Pilot and CLS-A Program Manager to ensure sufficient aircrews on-site for mission coverage (rotation planning).
· Develop and manage aircrew rotation schedule
· Track, monitor and schedule training for CLS-A PC-12 Aircrew
· Manage project schedule (PC-12 SMW Training) as well as project risk mitigation.
· Communicate with the CLS-A Chief Pilot and the Government Flight Representative (GFR) on all aircrew and flight operations matters.
· Prepare and disseminate the weekly flying schedule IAW the PC-12 Pilot/Mission System Operator (MSO) Training Syllabi for the following courses:
o Aircraft Commander Training (ACC) - Pilot
o Instructor Training (PIT/IMSO) – Pilot/MSO
· Track Student progress via Syllabus Flow Chart, ensuring sequential completion of the required syllabus events. Submit weekly Student Status Reports to CLS-A Program Management.
· Schedule Sustainment-Logistic Runs in accordance with USG/SMW requests to approved destination airfields for transportation of cargo and/or PAX.
· Coordinate with all Contract Agencies to include SOAT, SMW/G3, and Flight Ops at all destinations.
· Prior to the start of each day, prepare the following for IP Review and signature:
o Flight Authorization/Risk Assessment
o Notice to Airmen (NOTAMS)
o Prior Permission Requests (PPR)
o PAX Manifest
o Cargo and Passenger Load Plan for Logistics Runs
· Coordinate with GFR to ensure flight approval prior to scheduled take-off times.
· Coordinate with SMW/G3 to schedule Afghan Aircrew for Continuation Training (CT) in accordance with the CLS-A PWS.
· Coordinate with PC-12 Production Control for aircraft requirements and availability.
· Obtain tail numbers at the start of each day and advise maintenance of any special requirements i.e., fuel load, cargo requirements, aircraft configuration (ISR/Troop Transport/AirWolf), etc…
· Coordinate with Lead Mission System Operator to Schedule MSO specific Sorties per the Basic MSO and Instructor MSO syllabi. Schedule MSO personnel as required per student MSO syllabi.
· Create database and track all aircrew and program hours. Provide Weekly Recap Report IAW CDRL 010 to CLS-A Program Management.
· Create Student tracker by Class ID and monitor the following:
o Number of Events required/completed
o Number of Sorties required/completed
o Any Additional training completed i.e., Extra Sorties such as warm-ups, simulators, static aircraft training etc..
Administrative Duties to include the following:
· Prepare and maintain the following:
o PC-12 Authorized Crewmember Memorandum
o PC-12 Contractor Form (CF) 644
· Request and maintain adequate office supplies, printer ink, paper, etc….
· Prepare publications and training materials for Students while in the Academic Phase of training.
· Obtain administrative materials for use by Students
· Post all schedules in a central area accessible to Afghan Student Pilot/MSO’s
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills: (skills a candidate MUST have to be considered for the position)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in flight operations and/or airfield management.
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Office at an intermediate to advanced level, including the ability to create and maintain Excel spreadsheets with conditional formatting and formulas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to meet all CRC deployment and medical requirements.
- Current and active NACI clearance
- US citizen
- Current and up to date passport and VISA
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.