Business Process Analyst
The Civil Health Solutions group is currently seeking a business process analyst to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore.
Specific Job Description:
· Reviews, processes and tracks procurement requirements from authorization to delivery
· Reviews and analyzes requirements for accuracy and completeness
· Inputs requirements (data) in a variety of business process and procurement systems
· Develops and executes reporting requirements
· Interacts with internal support groups and outside vendors and suppliers, regarding status, payment, warranty details, etc.
· Works closely with Material Cost Account Managers (CAMS) to align new requirements with existing infrastructure, as well as assist in facilitating the procurement process.
· Works closely and supports Program and Project Managers for various requests such as data retrieval, material expedites, etc.
· Works with various inventory systems and procurement systems, including assisting in designing processes to integrate workflow and systems
BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
· Strong Excel Skills
· Knowledge and experience in reviewing requirements, with data entry in various business process systems
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong team player who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities
· Strong Multi-Tasking Skills in a fast paced IT support environment
· Strong General IT Background
· Familiarity with Procurement Processes and Systems
· Working level experience in ServiceNow
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.