Principal C Software Engineer - Cyber Security Products
Leidos Cyber is seeking a talented Senior (or Principal) Software Engineer for our cyber security products. This position is based in Foxboro, MA. In this role, you will be working on Leidos Cyber's Network Intrusion Detection and Host Intrusion Detection product line.
- Our agile development infrastructure includes Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket (git), and Jenkins.
- Network communications experience and an interest in network protocols is important.
- Linux experience is essential.
- Some knowledge of Wireshark, tcpdump, Lua, Suricata, Bro IDS, or snort is of interest.
- Any knowledge of protocol analyzer grammars and compilers would be of particular interest.
- Any knowledge or experience with Industrial Control Systems, SCADA and DCS is very desirable.
- Java, Perl and Python skills desirable.C/C++ experience coding and debugging on Linux is desirable.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.