Enterprise Operations Center Manager
The Civil Health Group is currently seeking an Enterprise Operations Manager to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Leidos is looking for a Senior Manager, Enterprise Operations Center for a new opportunity within our Application Hosting Solutions Group. The Senior Manager, Enterprise Operations Center will be responsible for the daily monitoring and administration of the EOC and associated personnel. Monitor virtual network health, security and capacity, and make decisions and adjustments requests to ensure optimal system performance. This includes Tier 1 and Tier 2 support, client service order ticketing from voicemail, email, monitored services platform, technician daily / monthly reporting. Directly support the efforts of remote monitoring and management across the enterprise network. Provide Service Area Functional Leads, Business Owners, and Engineering with data to support both internal and external communication of network performance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Team manager for the Enterprise Operations Center (EOC)
· Daily oversight and administration of Tier 1 and Tier 2 staff and processes including the triage, monitoring of tickets for completeness and timeliness of completion in accordance with support level agreements
· Assist with Regional deployment planning, rollout and support.
· Along with staff, become familiar with the setup and operation of virtual networks
· Oversight of the configuration and monitoring including ticketing, reports, alerts and notification of service level agreements (SLA)
· Oversight of EOC to provide Tier 1 telephone and email support to clients as the initial resource to resolve network and infrastructure related questions and problems
· Ensure performance with respect to scheduled changes, including the monitoring and reporting of start/stop times and coordinating detailed task activities
· Perform regular and periodic reviews of Standard Operating Procedures to ensure they are current and designed for optimum efficiency
· Manage on-call and staffing requirements for 24/7/365 support
· Manage all Infrastructure Crisis events including the coordination of resources, leading the issue resolution effort, and communicating status to all stakeholders.
· Manage enterprise operations team's activities to ensure customer platforms are kept serviceable, available and supportable 24/7/365, ensuring maintenance tasks are coordinated, communicated, scheduled and resourced accordingly
· Responsible for monitoring performance levels and trends throughout the infrastructure to determine quality of service
· Manage Root Cause Analysis (RCA) efforts and follow-thru action item tracking
· Provide preventive measures for proactive monitoring and recommending redundancy or self-healing capabilities to limit outages that impact service delivery.
· Provide security operations services, providing a full spectrum of integrated services for monitoring network and security activity throughout the customer environment.
· Assist with keeping security software and appliances up-to-date with versions and patches within the timeframes directed by the customer
· Provide proactive and scheduled console monitoring of infrastructure and systems in read-only in near real time (e.g., hardware, network, batch schedule, interfaces, and table spaces), respond to messages, and take corrective action as required.
· Assist with the following proactive and reactive actions during security events:
- Execution of countermeasures derived from IDS monitoring;
- Audit-log analysis tools in support of real-time monitoring of operations;
- Data collection in support of forensic analysis and incident handling procedures;
- Access to all locally and remotely accessible devices in support of mission-critical operations;
- Develop and execute SOP for standard event types;
· Operate and maintain the customer dashboard where authorized personnel can view system performance, security related events and overall system status
· Natural leader, likes to set standards and process direction
· Experience planning, coordinating and executing an Enterprise Operations Center 24/7 technical support
· Incident management, ticket management, problem management and escalation
· Working with suppliers, contractors, partners and 3rd party delivery teams to define service/support strategy along with operational tasks
· Experience defining service levels, key performance indicator definitions and techniques for measuring operations and management of customer facing systems and associated platforms required to collect, measure and monitor performance and availability
· Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to participate in resource planning processes
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 12 years of progressive infrastructure management or network experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
· Three (3) years’ experience in implementing and maintaining complex network and infrastructure systems, including application hosting of mission critical applications in a large data center environment.
· Three (3) years’ experience in a Management/Leadership role.
· Experience with ExtraHop, SevOne, NewRelic and Splunk monitoring tools
· Familiarity with ISO 27001 focused on data privacy and network security
· Experience with Solaris v10/11; IBM z/OS, z/VM and Websphere; and RedHat Linux platforms is a plus
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.