Leidos has an opening for a highly motivated candidate to join our team in Peoria, Illinois as an Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will work as part of our energy efficiency program team.
Duties to be performed include, but not limited to:
• Review and process energy efficiency paperwork accurately enter data into spreadsheets and database programs
• Handle telephone contacts (both inbound and outbound) about program in a professional manner
• Track and report program activities
• Conduct office administrative tasks
• Manage incoming work flow
• Work on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
• High school diploma with 2+ years’ administrative experience
• Experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be willing to learn technical data, operate and work in a data entry and processing environments
• Must be flexible team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assist all team members in the delivery of multiple energy efficiency programs
• Must be able to work well under deadlines and changes
• Must be very detail oriented with ability to enter data with small amount of errors
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.