Cyber Security Analyst
Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst. This position is located in Pearl Harbor, HI. This is a 24X7 operation supporting DISA PAC requiring rotating shift work.
Maintain integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. Coordinate resources during enterprise incident response efforts. Employ advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction. Support internal investigations as forensic SME. Perform network traffic analysis as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks. Review threat data and develops custom signatures for Open Source IDS or other custom detection capabilities. Correlate actionable security events from various sources. Understand attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats. Develop analytical products fusing enterprise and all-source intelligence. May conduct malware analysis of attacker tools and reverse engineer attacker encoding protocols.
- Member of the Network Assurance (NA) Team (DISA GSM-O program).
- Lead/support NA Activities within PACOM.
- Work closely with Govt counterparts to provide guidance within the CND-SP area.
- Provide CND reports, trends, responses, mitigations, analysis & information dissemination.
- Provide C2 support, situational awareness support, and provide leadership & support for all CND applicable activities within Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain.
- Support teams within a performance-based environment with pre-determined Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP’s).
- Support the development, documentation and tracking of measurements & metrics relevant to the ALP’s.
- Candidate interfaces with Govt counterparts, both CONUS & OCONUS, along with Leidos and sub team members.
- Work as a technical leader within the CNDSP Team, responsible for maintaining the integrity & security of enterprise-wide systems & networks.
- Provide technical leadership to CND Teams supporting security initiatives through predictive & reactive analysis, and by articulating emerging trends to leadership & staff.
- Perform network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, IPS and custom sensor output, as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks
- Correlate actionable security events from various sources, including Security Information Management System (SIMS) data & develop unique correlation techniques
- Utilize knowledge of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures to aid in the detection of Zero-Day attacks Response.
- Interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence community & other government agencies
- Provide limited analysis of incidents for the customers by determining the incidents‘ nature and formulating responses; identifying & providing the ability to surge during emergencies; correlating event & incident data; determining possible effects on the DISN, customer networks & other organizations.
- Review threat data from various sources & aid in the development of custom signatures for Open Source & COTs IDS.
- Assess server security posture.
- Ensure security plan compliance.
- Ensure configuration changes do not adversely impact the server security.
- Implement Vulnerability Mgmt System (VMS) and IAVA compliance.
- Monitor servers.
- Provide user administration & logistics support.
- Install, configure & monitor CND security-relevant network components.
- Perform infrastructure monitoring and performance assessment & new req analysis and support.
- Provide support to serviced components & appropriate Govt oversight entities by implementing DoD-wide Red Team: notifications, reports, assessments, coordination, information collection, performance measurement, reqs identification, & feedback.
- Monitor the implementation of IAVAs.
- De-conflict component & information specific IAVA guidance.
• BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience (4 years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree).
• Active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
• Must be able/willing to support a 24X7 operation requiring rotating shift work.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.