Service Delivery Manager NASA NEST
The Service Delivery team is responsible for establishing and maintaining processes that will effectively provide continuous improvement of delivery methodology across the enterprise in order to maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction related to the NASA NEST contract and ongoing support. The Service Delivery Manager will assist the IT Service Management Office as a liaison between the NASA NEST headquarters, Centers, customers and Enterprise Services to ensure alignment of IT services with current and future requirements. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for providing proactive strategic management and delivery of end user services and processes.
• Identifies opportunities to improve the day-to-day service delivery operations through continual service improvement and undertake projects that improve the overall delivery of end user services.
• Develops service delivery standards and processes based on industry service management best practices that improve ordering and fulfillment.
• Performs management duties relative to the maintenance and upkeep of service catalogs and ordering systems.
• Manage efforts with all other support areas of the NEST/EUSO Program Office to ensure proper service delivery considerations and outreach are maintained.
• Communicate and manage existing service delivery problems, including customer complaints and act as liaison for these events to the assigned program management official.
• Participate in Quality compliance and audit activities related to services offered by the company to the customer.
• Develops and or initiates activities to enhance current customer Service Catalog/Service Portfolio in alignment with ITSM best practice.
• Guide the development of new or changed Service Management processes in accordance with customer Service Catalog.
• Responsible for designing/reporting Critical Success Factors (CSFs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at regular intervals.
• Assists customers in identifying and documenting current and future service requirements.
• In coordination with the IT Services Management Office ensures that all new or changed Service Management processes align with NASA NEST initiatives.
• Schedules and conducts regular service performance reviews and document progress.
• Provides ITSM theory and methodology training to customers, IT personnel, and management throughout the AOR as needed and directed.
• Generating process improvements that bring about measurable improvement in quality and/or efficiency.
• In coordination with the Ops Manager responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement, developing and implementing best practice and continuous improvement initiatives for the assigned directorate.
* Knowledge of process design, mapping, quality tools, and organizational change management concepts.
* Formal IT and Business centric presentation skills for multiple levels of management.
* Demonstrated ability to work with multiple customers at the same time.
* Ability to establish customer trust and confidence.
* Ability to travel within company and customer locations as needed within short notice.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.