The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for experienced cleared Systems Integrator seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations.
· Provide full project support to management and assist with program management planning and control activities.
· Responsible for implementing and managing processes and procedures, develop documentation and support program management activities.
Innovative problem solving
· A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related disciplines (or additional years of experience in lieu of a degree)
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Demonstrated 10 years of experience in leading an engineering team with an emphasis in managing all engineering, design and implementation of operations and deployment activity.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills a
TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.