Cyber Security Systems Engineer
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for experienced cleared Cyber Security System Engineers seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations. Provide Security System Engineering support for network, storage, backup platforms, middleware, application monitoring and security.
· Provide engineering design, configuration, and implementation of a variety of security technologies. Innovative problem solving
TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Demonstrated knowledge and minimum of 7 years of knowledge and hands-on experience in system engineering
· Demonstrated knowledge of network security applications, protocols and associated hardware, with an emphasis on engineering design, configuration, and implementation of a variety of security technologies.
· Demonstrated knowledge and expertise with SIEM applicationsWindows/Linus servers and desktops
· An advanced degree in Systems Engineering or Computer Engineering.Demonstrated 10 years of knowledge and hands on experience working with different security technologies, web and email defense and SIEM
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.