The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for experienced cleared Software Developers seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations.
· Work with an incident response team to develop software and scripting solutions to meet day-to-day needs.
· Integrate data feeds of various forms, including java messaging, into existing analytic platforms
· Support CIRT to support platforms and capabilities to support analytic requirements for detecting malicious cyber activities.
Innovative problem solving
a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related disciplines (or additional years of experience in lieu of a degree)
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Ability to integrate data feeds of various forms
· Experience with JIRA or other data analytic platforms
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· An advanced degree in Computer Science or Data Science
· Professional certificationsExperience with IPS Tools such as McAfee
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.