Sr. Software Developer
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for experienced cleared Software Developers seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations.
· Handling a team to develop platforms and capabilities regarding network activity, virtualization platforms, the application tier and in cloud environments.
· Create capabilities to leverage datasets in support of analytic requirements to include data normalizing, filtering and data ingestion
· Lead special projects into technology or solution issues
· Lead research and piloting of capabilities as required
· Support CIRT to develop platforms and capabilities to support analytic requirements for detecting malicious cyber activities.
Innovative problem solving
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar (or additional years of experience in lieu of a degree)
TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Ability to integrate data feeds of various forms
· Experience with JIRA or other data analytic platforms
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· An advanced degree in Computer Science or Data Science
· Professional certifications
· Experience with Arcsight SIEM, Splunk, and other industry leading EDR toolsExperience with IPS Tools such as McAfee
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.