Sr. Systems Engineer
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for experienced cleared Senior Systems Engineers seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations.
· Responsible for leading and managing engineering teams
· Conduct hands-on engineering activities as needed and provide expert engineering guidance as needed
· Responsible for implementing and managing processes and procedures, develop documentation and support program management activities.
Innovative problem solving
· A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related disciplines (or additional years of experience in lieu of a degree)
Demonstrated 15 years of experience with engineering design and implementation for a wide variety of multi-tiered IT systems
TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Demonstrated ability to implement and manage processes and procedures
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· An advanced degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science20 years of hands-on experience with LAN and WAN, Windows/Linux Servers and desktop, virtual platforms and various security technologies.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.