Tabletop / War Gaming Support Analyst
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and participate in Tabletop Exercises (TTXs) and other similar events.
- Coordinate with partners and stakeholders to develop the plan scenarios to meet exercise objectives.
- Develop documents to include after action reports, results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DoD organizations, Federal agencies, and commercial partners.
- Conduct post-exercise lessons learned studies and develop courses of action in response to JFHQ-DODIN training objectives.
- Coordinate within the directorate to ensure exercise activities adhere to JFHQ-DODIN and higher headquarters exercise plans, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct technical research, analysis, and provide recommendations to support Joint Event Lifecycle (JELC) events including CCMD exercises, TTXs, and scenario development synchronization.
- Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises, and daily operations.
Collaborate with team members to establish overall objectives, priorities, and plans for the JFHQ-DODIN joint exercise program, assuring focus on issues and challenges critical to pursuit of cyberspace operations.
External Referral Eligible
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
•Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.
•Demonstrated understanding of Joint Event Lifecycle events.
•Previous experience working with CCMD exercises, TTX, and war gaming.
•In-Depth understanding of the military Adaptive Planning Process.
•Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting unit operations.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +ce.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.