Cyber Security Engineer
The Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (SRG) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Cyber Security Engineer to work in our Orlando, FL office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and fielding efforts including testing/installation of Linux and Windows operating systems and application lock-down consistent with the current status of cyber security regulations. Applications may support legacy versions based on DIACAP and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Requirements. Candidate must have experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings.
External Referral Eligible
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
· BS and minimum of 4 years of experience with Cybersecurity issues
· Windows and Linux System administration,
· Experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems through development of scripts,
· Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application,
· System vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings.
· Familiarity with DIACAP and RMF requirements.
· Candidate must have a minimum Secret Clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
· Candidates with TS/SCI preferred.
· Familiarity with US Army constructive training including JLCCTC.
· Experience in development of end user operating manuals, and documentation,
· Experience in training of end users in Operating System and SW application installation and operation.
· Familiarity with Virtualization, particularly VMware/Vsphere.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.