Senior Manager of Vulnerability Management
Leidos' Corporate Information Security, Cybersecurity Operations, has an immediate opening for a Senior Manager of Vulnerability Management based in Gaithersburg MD.
The Senior Manager of Vulnerability Management role is the leader for Leidos’ enterprise vulnerability management. This functions of the Vulnerability Management group are leading the enterprise vulnerability management program including scanning, reporting, compliance, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing of the Leidos environment. This includes the scanning, reporting, and compliance reporting of the Leidos assets, analyzing vulnerabilities for business impact, asset volume, and exploit likelihood, prioritization of vulnerabilities, and searching for vulnerabilities across the Leidos network.
In this role you will work closely with the Cybersecurity Intelligence and Response Center Director to ensure the CSIRC team is aware of new vulnerabilities as well as better understand how the vulnerabilities could be exploited.
-Be the technical SME lead for the vulnerability management to help defend the global Leidos network
- Managing and interfacing with the various parts of Leidos to scan, report on, and ensure compliance of the Leidos environment
- Oversee and support the vulnerability analysis and make prioritization recommendations of vulnerabilities to the VP of Cybersecurity Operations
- Stay current with vulnerability information across all the products in the Leidos environment
- Oversee the active search for undetected vulnerabilities within the Leidos environment
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 8 years of experience relevant to Information Technology and Cybersecurity.
- Must have demonstrated track record of competency with experience including cybersecurity, information security technologies, and IT
- Demonstrated experience performing cybersecurity vulnerability management and analysis
- Ability to write and verbally communicate information security and risk-related concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences is essential.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability and experience briefing senior level leaders
- Demonstrated experience leading cybersecurity vulnerability management and analysis
- Experience as a cyber defense analyst
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance
- Information security experience as a DoD and/or Intelligence Community employee or contractor.
- Experience as a pen tester or leading a pen test team
- Demonstrated use of analysis, design, development, and implementation of technical solutions.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.