ASP.NET Software Developer
As the ASP.NET Software Developer, you will work with a team of developers supporting programs with the design, creation, maintenance, and testing of .NET web applications using C#, Entity Framework, and SQL Server 2005/2008. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and a highly motivated self-starter that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members. This position is located in Newport News, VA.
• Support software development, enhancements, unit testing, and maintenance efforts.
• Convert requirements into functional web pages.
• Generate code according to software coding guidelines.
• Produce software documentation and runs software through unit test procedures.
• Follow configuration management procedures.
• Perform other technical and documentation tasks.
• Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
• Bachelor’s degree in a corresponding field related to Computer Science and minimum four (4) years of related experience or Associates degree in a corresponding field related to Computer Science and minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
• Previous experience with one or more of the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, JQuery, Web Services (SOAP/REST), CSS, HTML, and SQL.
• Knowledge/experience with common SDLCs.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and able to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance.
• Experience with LINQ.
• Entity Framework or similar ORM.
• Source Control, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management.
• Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Management.
• Technical Writing.
• Agile / Scrum SDLC.
• Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.