Cyber Security Manager
Leidos Enterprise and Cyber Solutions, a part of the Defense & Intelligence Group, has a job opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager at Fort Meade, MD.
Support the DISA GSM-O Task Order 29 Network Assurance (NA) Program. GSM-O provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs. Provide leadership for defensive cyber operations activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers, partnering with them, anticipating their needs, and delivering flawlessly. Candidate must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with TO29 Program Manager and other Task Order leadership across all sites.
• Delivers on day-to-day mission requirements.
• Leadership of Contract Delivery Requirements List (CDRLs) and Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALPs).
• Employee responsibility – Organizationally, take care of the employees-15 Direct Reports.
• Participate in DISA DCO working groups.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAM Level 2 baseline certification (CISSP, CISM or equivalent).
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8+ years of relevant experience; or 6+ years of relevant experience with a related Master's degree. 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, GLSC or CASP.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.