Human Resource Data Analyst
Leidos has a career opening for a Human Resource Data Analyst located in Reston, VA.
The HR Data Analyst is responsible for serving as a data analytics project lead and providing metrics, data analysis, and visualizations for HR data to all levels within our supervisory and finance organization structures for the Leidos enterprise. Technical and creative skills are required to pull data sets, comparing and trending data, displaying data for easy understanding and consumption by various levels. This position creates custom reports and dashboards for weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc requests for the Leidos enterprise using Workday as the primary reporting tool. The Data Analyst performs analysis of data to meet the needs of the customers, provides insight and decision support through analysis. Ability to telecommute.
This role should have extensive experience with Workday reporting, dashboards, and scorecard capabilities. This role must have the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically. This role must have the ability to work in a fast paced, complex organization and meet deadlines. Resolves errors and creates solutions to address issues. Though building data sets and constructing metrics is critical to this role, analyzing the data and displaying it in a meaningful way is equally important. Experience in serving as a project lead and completing all of the steps in the reporting life cycle – requirements gathering, design, development, test, validation, deployment and maintenance is a must.
• Leads project management activities for assigned DA projects.
• Development, tracking and analysis of HR metrics and dashboards in support of period reporting. Analysis will include quantitative and qualitative, transactional / efficiency and human capital metrics.
• Conducts workforce analysis including turnover, headcount, hires, and term metrics. Collaborates with management and HR Business Partners in developing and implementing solutions. Tracks and reports on results.
• Builds key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis. Monitor key metrics and understanding root causes of changes in metrics.
• Performs analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR and Talent Acquisition, Business or Functional Leaders) and to aid in decision making.
• Analyzes data and provides solutions with meaningful impact.
• Creates Executive Briefing presentations and dashboards.
• Generates standard, custom, weekly, period, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience, combined with a 4+ years of related work experience.
• 2+ years of experience in advanced Workday reporting and analytics
• Minimum of two (2) years related workforce analytics and data analysis experience.
• Minimum of four (4) years writing and developing HR reports.
• Project management / project lead experience.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically is required.
• Attention to detail and a thorough understanding of data and the organization structure, including impacts to data/metrics due to changes in organizational structure.
• Excellent verbal, communication, project management and analytical skills, required.
• Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, complex organization and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information.
• Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment.
• Experience with Tableau or similar data analysis and visualization tools.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.